Sunday 10 February 2013

ASOS Satchel Bag With Scallop Trim And Buckles



ASOS, ASOS Satchel Bag With Scallop Trim And Buckles, £22 (buy here)
This afternoon I was in bedroom doing what I seem to do every day - window shopping online. Most of the time this results in me either giving up to my card's plea of mercy and not purchasing anything, or, of course, caving and buying something I know I really shouldn't (being a student!)
So many times I've tried to justify my purchases even though I know I didn't necessarily need it. I guess admitting it is the first step to recovery, right? I think I can safely say I've banned myself from applying for a credit card, at least until I stop showing the same need to shop as Rebecca Bloomwood!

But it's times like this that little fashion monster deep within persuades me to grab my purse. I came across this satchel bag and couldn't take my eyes off it. I've always had a thing for vintage-style bags, especially in tan tones. I bought one for my first year of university and wore it down until I couldn't use it any more! But that was just an average, slightly cheaper version of the back-in-fashion classic.

This gorgeous satchel bag from ASOS stands out above other tan satchel bags as the size is a cross between a purse bag and a more heavy-duty style bag, making it totally versatile, and great for days out in town or for if you're a student with notepads etc to carry around.
But what I really love about this design is the scallop trim edging, I've never seen such a pretty satchel, especially for such an affordable price. I think it's going to be a little more difficult to cut back on purchases than anticipated!

What's your bag style?


No comments:

Post a Comment