Thursday 7 February 2013

February Wish List



1. TopShop, Casual Spot Chambray Shirt, £29 (buy here) 2. MAC Tinted Lipglass, Lust, £13.50 (buy here) 3. Glossybox, Full Price - £13, Subscriber - £10 (buy here) 4. River Island, Gold Tone Chunky Tube Ring Pack, £10 (buy here) 5. Debenhams, Converse White Chuck Taylor Ox Fashion Trainers, £45 (buy here)
As it's the beginning of the month (it's okay, we're still within the first week!) I thought I'd do a February Wish List. These are products that I've had my eye on lately and I'm definitely tempted by!

First up is the Casual shirt by TopShop, this looks so comfortable, versatile and perfect for springtime as it wouldn't get too hot or too cold. I'd wear this with some black leggings, big bracelets and fashion trainers.


Second we have the MAC Tinted Lipglass. It's my deepest regret to say that I don't own any MAC make-up products (I know!) but I've been after at least something for ages, I'm dying to try MAC! And when I found this shade (Lust) I fell in love. It's pigmented shine is long-lasting which, of course, is ideal. Once I get myself sorted and purchase this, I'll post a review!

Now third is one you might not recognise. I came across this via the gorgeous Anna Saccone (visit her blog here!) when she posted on Facebook about her Glossybox arriving in the mail. I looked it up and I was amazed, all you have to do sign up, select a subscription and order a Glossybox! They then send you a pretty box containing 5 of the latest beauty miniatures every month. Simple! I love this idea and can't wait to try it out. Here's a breakdown on how it works (available on their website):


Number four belongs to River Island's gorgeous and simplistic chunky rings. As a lover of chunky jewellery (for the most part) I was immediately drawn to these. I love taking care of my hands (being an artist it's super important!) I take pride in making sure my nails are painted nicely and I'm always wearing at least one ring of some description. In my opinion, the more rings the better! But... I'm not taking one on every finger! Chunky rings are always better to wear as a mix up between one or two chunky rings and a thin, more classic ring, or in close succession (for example on; Ring, Middle and Grooming finger) then perhaps a small ring on the other hand. Absolutely adore these rings and I'm definitely tempted to order them online as I type this!

My fifth selection are the classic white Converse trainers. At the moment, I own two pairs of Converse; one pair are white with red ladybirds on (I've had them since I was in school!) and one orange pair, which unfortunately don't really match with much, being, well... Orange. Not that I don't have a soft spot for them, I remember my parents asking which ones I wanted for my 15th (I think!) birthday, and those are the ones I chose. I do recall them asking me "Are you sure?" plenty of times...
Point of the matter is, how can you go wrong with a classic pair Converse? I find that black can be a little dark for me, so I've opted for white as I prefer them and they match with a lot more of my clothes, however I know that a lot of people prefer black Converse over white - this is totally classic too and is also a great look.

There we have it, my February Wish List! Who knows if I'll actually end up purchasing any of these items in the near future, but I certainly hope I will! If I do, then reviews are certainly on the cards. Hope you've enjoyed this month's Wish List!

What's on your February Wish List? 



No comments:

Post a Comment