Saturday, 6 July 2013

The British Trend is Back!



Hello? Is this thing on? I suppose I ought to begin with an apology! I've been absent from the world of blogging for a while since I've been focusing on my degree at university and I've just graduated (so now I'll have plenty of time for blogging, and I'll try not to let moving to Hertforshire get in the way too much!)

I've really missed updating The British Trend, but while I had my dissertation going on, it was really difficult to balance time, as each post was taking an awfully long time to create, put together and actually post. So, I've given The British Trend a bit of a revamp and redesign! This layout will hopefully be much more clean and easy for you guys to read, so I hope you like it!

I hope you're all having a really lovely summer, and keep your eyes open on here this evening for the first new blog post!




No comments:

Post a Comment