Sunday 5 January 2014

Extracts Cranberry



Happy New Year! I hope you all had a really wonderful Christmas and New Year, 2013 was such a fabulous year, so let's hope 2014 matches up!

It's been a while since I've updated - I've been so caught up with finishing university and moving across the country (I'm living in London now!) that it's been a little difficult to find the time to write a full blog post - because if I'm going to do it, I don't want to skimp on it. So anyway, now I'm settled in, I've finally got time to let you in on a new amazing product I've been using!

I've not always been one to go mad with lotions, balms and moisturisers - but I have to hand it to 'Boots', they've changed me. I can't get enough of Boot's Extracts lately. Extracts (sold at Boots UK and Target USA) are super nifty as you can buy them separately as Body Wash, Scrub, Body Butter and lip balm, or together in sets - and they don't leave your purse feeling much lighter as you leave the shop either! Want to hear the best part? They're also organic and Fairtrade, so I couldn't love this product more at the moment. 


(Please excuse my awful photography today, my camera was not co-operating)

The Cocoa Butter, Mango and Brazil Nut scents are absolutely amazing, and you're gonna need some serious will-power to stop yourself from tasting it. I personally opt for warmer scents - cocoa, nuts, deep berries... I don't tend to opt for the more citrus scents, however I'm sure they're just as yummy. 

At the moment I'm using my Extracts Cranberry set which consists of Body Wash, Scrub, and Body Butter - and I'm in love. Not just with the scent as it's a soft, fruity scent that's not too overpowering, but with the application of them. The Body wash is soft and applies like velvet. the Scrub is exactly what you look for in a body scrub, a thick paste with exfoliating properties (which smells just like the body wash) and it comes in a big round pot and will last you ages! My favourite has to be the Body Butter though. I've got the open pot right next to me as I type this - it smells so yummy! It's the perfect Body Butter, as it does exactly what it says on the tin. It's a really thick, creamy lotion that doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy after use. It's super moisturising - and I really recommend it if you're thinking about tanning!


Extracts Cranberry Body Wash

Extracts Cranberry Body Butter


Extracts Cranberry Body Scrub

I couldn't praise this product more, it really is fantastic - and the best Body Butter I've ever used. I love that Extracts are such an organic brand, which makes me feel even better about using it. Side note, if you've got sensitive skin like me, it's perfect. All the products are silky soft and don't leave you feeling irritated in any way.

So, if you're looking for a new Body Wash/Scrub/Body Butter or even a new lip balm - I really recommend giving Extracts a try!

Oh, and one more thing, buy the set now and get it half price right at £5 here! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment