Sunday 11 May 2014

Ethical Fashion Show









Good morning you lovely lot! If you're all caught up with yesterday's post, you'll know that I'm back after not posting a blog for a month. But just like I promised, I've got lots in store to chat about it.






On Wednesday 30th April, I attend my first fashion event - the Ethical Fashion Show at St. Paul's Church, Hammersmith. It was really amazing, the atmosphere was incredible (with it being set in a church, it made it all the more beautiful), and with little ethical clothing and exotic food stalls dotted around a central catwalk, I knew it was going to be an exciting evening. After a complimentary drink, the audience took their seats around the catwalk and stage, and we watched a discussion with a panel of guest speakers followed by a catwalk show. I was left a bit in-awe after my first event, I'd had a really lovely evening!




Panel of guest speakers at the Ethical Fashion Show
A few days later, I had my second event, the FashionChick UK Redesign event, and then following that, a really lovely lady from House of Fraser got in contact with me and asked if I'd like to attend their Autumn/Winter 2014 Press Event on Baker Street - and would I! I won't go into much detail about these events because they're for another post, but heads up - much glamour and gorgeous photos coming your way!

My next event is tomorrow (Monday 12th May) for Pulse, and then I have another wonderful House of Fraser event to attend on Thursday for their homeware collections (which I am seriously so excited for, as I can't wait to move house so this will definitely get me all jittery! Plus I'm just a bit of a homeware geek).

I really hope this post has let you in on what's been going on at the moment, it's a really exciting ride, and I love writing about it and allowing you all to join in. The world of fashion is fast, ever-changing and leaves you feeling a bit dazed at times, but at the moment I love what I do, and for someone who can't stay happy with the same nail polish colour for too long - I think this counts for something.


See you guys soon, and stay tuned for my next post coming up shortly!



No comments:

Post a Comment