• I only write about what I find interesting. If I don't find something useful, fun, pretty (or any other positive adjectives you can think of) I will not write about it. If that means no blog post, then that's okay. I'd rather have good quality posts than write about something I'm not passionate about and it just come off badly.
• I'm honest about products. If I am ever gifted a product from a company or reader the post will be marked with an asterisk (*) this will mean that I had not paid for the product/garment myself, however I thought it was fabulous so wanted to let you guys know about it.
• I do not mislead. If I don't like a product/garment, then I'm not going to lie and say that I do. If I can't make my mind up about a product then I'll be honest and tell you guys what I like and dislike. I like to think that I'm not just a some writer behind a screen - that I'm a friend, and I wouldn't want to mislead any of you into buying something I didn't think was worth it.
• I am not affiliated with any companies I mention unless stated otherwise, and I am not paid by any companies to blog.
• If there are any sponsored posts, it will say so at the bottom of the post.
• Last but not least, all thoughts and opinions are my own, unless I'm quoting someone (obviously!) because, let's face it, we can't be having anyone else blogging away on here. You guys would know, and I'm not sure I'd like that very much.
That's the serious part out of the way, visit my FAQ if you have any more questions!